CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 03, 2007

Fridays Feast for August 3

Appetizer On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you? I would say that I am a 9. Sometimes I think I may be too polite.

Soup What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud? A book that I was reading last night, although I can't remember now what was so funny.

Salad Who is your favorite cartoon character? Popeye

Main Course Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had. I didn't have that many funny teachers I am sorry to say. I would have to say Mr. Schulenberger in 8th grade. His humor was very dry and witty, and we could easily get him off topic for an hour talking about sports.

Dessert Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________. I strongly believe that every body has a purpose, although I also think that we will never know what the purpose is for some people.

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Um,gotta ask...do you like Spinach too?

"Could you buy me a hamburger? I'll gladly pay you back next Tuesday"...Whimpie talking to Popeye.

Bethany said...

We have about the same politeness :)

I agree with your dessert for sure! Great feast, come on over!

Anonymous said...

Well blow me down--I loved Popeye too!! Great feast.

Gill said...

Interesting dessert - I agree with you, everyone has a purpose, how sad if we never find what that purpose is.

Anonymous said...

Great feast and an interesting dessert!

Come on by, my feast is sitting on the table waiting for guests to arrive.

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/08/friday-feast-154.html

Kim said...

Like your dessert!

Great feast!

Mine is up...come on over.

Manny said...

Hi Joey. You and Anni have given me a craving for spinach. I love your dessert.