CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

April 18 Fridays Feast

Been a while since I have done a feast, so here goes. Let's jump right in.


Appetizer
Name a color you find soothing. Any light color I find soothing. Like a nice light green or blue. To me that just says soothing. Relax, everything is going to be okay.

Soup
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience. Getting my license. Waiting in car for the instructor. Man in next car has a switchblade. He stole the car.

Salad
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of? 100% cotton t shirt.

Main Course
Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see? Don't know of anyone current. Maybe the Beatles or Elvis back in the day. Just to say I had the experience.

Dessert
What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)? If I understand the question correctly, R is used four times in my entire name, both times a double R.

4 comments:

Bela said...

answer for soup: that must have been scary....

it's my first time to join the firday's feast. Mine is up too. Hope you can check it out:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/04/feast-one-hundred-eighty-seven_18.html

Marsha said...

Welcome back Joey! Wow on your soup! I'm not sure I would be able to drive at all for awhile after that!

Our main course is almost identical!

Nice feast... hope you have a terrific weekend!

Join me here if you can!

Kim said...

Great feast!

Love the answer to your soup. How some of us made it alive through learning to drive still amazes me. Some of our answers are the same or at least pretty close.

Come on over and feast with me!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a miserable first time driving experience. I think blue is soothing as well.

Have a wonderful weekend!