CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 02, 2008

May 2 Fridays Feast

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child? Oh, so many to name. Voltron, G.I. Joe, The Jetsons, Smurfs, Monchichi's, The Get Along Gang. Saturday mornings were the best.

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it? I have thought about this lately....I would get a tortoise, and name him Slow&Steady.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion? An 8, and it depends on the special occasion. My sister gets married in June and I am looking forward to wearing a Tux.

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive? Everything. I got XM radio back in February for Valentines day, and I am a notorious flipper anyway....I do everything from 50's music on down to talk radio and back again.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it? Alarm clock a long time ago and it is in the bedroom.

3 comments:

maiylah said...

I loved watching Voltron, too! :D
great feast!

Bela said...

i love smurfs too..

mine is up too. hope u can check it out:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-eighty-nine.html

Marsha said...

I like your soup and totally agree with our main course... I love most kinds of music and even enjoy talk radio!

Smurfs rule! (That was one of my son's favorite cartoons when he was little.)

Have a great weekend and please join my feast if you can.

Just Some Thoughts