CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

May 9 Fridays Feast

Let's do this:


Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back? I usually do, although it is getting harder and harder to get people to smile at anything.

Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix? Linoleum in our kitchen and backroom, carpet everywhere else.

Salad
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name. Just Joey Jammin' Jazzy Jammies!

Main Course
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption? Yes, I know a couple of people who are adopted, and in both cases, their lives have been changed for the better.

Dessert
Name 2 blue things. My wife's car, and Cookie Monster.

13 comments:

Natalie said...

Cookie Monster! What a perfect choice!

Unknown said...

I especially love the Cookie Monster and you salad :-)

Melody said...

Great feast!
Oh yes, I agree with your appetizer.

Bela said...

i agree with your appetizer.

Mine is now serve. Hope you can have a bite.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety.html

mari said...

i never thought of cookie monster until i read your post. great answers!

happy FF!

Princess Vien said...

Great feast. Happy FF!

mine is up now. hit me back if you can

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety.html

anthonynorth said...

Never heard of Cookie Monster. Must be because I'm a Brit.

Gina said...

LMAO Never thought of cookie monster.. GOOD ONE!

Have a good weekend.

Kim said...

Great feast! I'm having fun reading everyone's Salad. How interesting they all are.

I agree with your appetizer. Love the answer to you dessert! Made me laugh.

It's wonderful reading all the adoption stories.

Come on over and feast with me.

Linda said...

Oh, I forgot about Cookie Monster. Good answer.

Anonymous said...

I like your salad...happy feasting...

Marsha said...

The Cookie Monster... great answer! It's sad to realize that your appetizer has an element of truth... I guess we just need to look harder for reasons to smile!

Have a terrific weekend and please join my feast if you can!

Just Some Thoughts

Unknown said...

Aha! Cookiemonster.
Didn't think of him.

Feel welcome to visit my feast (I have it served every day) at:

http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/05/fridays-feast_09.html

Have a great week!