CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

May 16, 2008 Fridays Feast

Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home? I live in a big city, Fayetteville, NC.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets? An 8, it is that low because I am required by law to tell if someone is thinking of hurting themselves or others.

Salad
Describe your hair (color, texture, length). Black hair that lightens up to brown but now mostly gray at age 30. Short now but grows extremely quickly, and when it is long it is thick and curly.

Main Course
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow? Slow and courteous, and may I add that I get a lot of crap for this from people. None of whom pay my insurance bill, so I really don't care what they think or say.

Dessert
When was the last time you had a really bad week? It has been a while, and I am sure I have had other's since then, but in October of 2004, I lost three people very close to me in the span of 11 days.

3 comments:

Marsha said...

I'm also a courteous driver, but I'm not slow! lol

Sorry about the bad week, I didn't really answer that question because I know any bad week I've had would not compare to real tragedy like you faced.

Please come and join my feast when you can!

Just Some Thoughts

Princess Vien said...

Sorry to hear about the bad week. That's life. We need to move on with things like that.

mine is up now. hope you can join my feast.

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety-one.html

Happy FF!

Bela said...

i don't drive but if I am, i think i willbe slow and corteous too.

mine is up too. hope you can check it out:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety-one.html