CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 20 Friday's Feast

Appetizer
If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose? I would love to live in Europe.

Soup
Which browser do you use to surf the Internet? Internet Explorer, although I have heard good things about the new Firefox

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country? I would say a 7, just because some of the things I think I know, are probably wrong.

Main Course
Finish this sentence: Love is…One of the most complicated emotions that there is. I actually had kind of a minor argument with my family over this last weekend, you can't tell your heart who to love.

Dessert
Have you ever been in or near a tornado? No, and I don't want to be. Scary stuff.

1 comments:

Bela said...

i would love to live in europe too...mine is now served. hope you can drop by:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-four.html