CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

September 14th Fridays Feast

Appetizer When was the last time you visited a hospital? This afternoon as a matter of fact. One of my residents had a car accident and I went to see him.

Soup On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you? As of this moment, about a 6. At first I thought it said how ambidextrous are you and I thought...What a strange question.

Salad Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukulele tings healthily.) No One See's Everything.

Main Course If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? How about a specialty recipe club, I would call it Just Desserts.

Dessert What color is the carpet/flooring in your home? Bluish.

22 comments:

Juzahlyn said...

great feast...love the main course
thanks for dropping by my feast

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That was a very tasty feast.
Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

Great NOSE sentence. :-) Nice blog background. I can hear the music playing from the game while I am reading your blog. I think there is actually a dessert restaurant nearby my house called Just Desserts. :-) I think you are onto something. Come on by my feast.

Melody said...

Great feast! Your salad is great!

Unknown said...

Mmm....I like your main course..

Anonymous said...

Good feast... I like the Salad.

Anonymous said...

Interesting feast. Tasty answers.

Anonymous said...

Good answers...

Mine's up, pop over!

Gill said...

Enjoyed your feast. A dessert club - now that I could relate to!!

maiylah said...

Love your main course!
happy friday! :)

Ginafish said...

Love the salad! At your club, do we get to eat? Or just swap recipes? Because I'm all about the tasting part. :D

Marsha said...

Good feast Joey... your Just Desserts response could explain my response to the Salad!

Unknown said...

So....how ambidextrous ARE you?

Anonymous said...

I would join your club!

And I loved your NOSE sentence.

Happy Friday!

Lori said...

Cute idea for a main course...Great feast. Happy FF.

Anonymous said...

I love the salads this week...other people are so much more creative than I! :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

We're thinking along the same lines for our main dish...

Anonymous said...

Love your Salad.
Great feast...

Anonymous said...

I love your Salad..isn't that the truth? Great feast!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Sorry to hear about your friend. I have he feels better soon.

Nita said...

Great feast! Sorry to hear about your friend. I have he feels better soon.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Your soup mis-read cracked me up.